cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX60: "Review image after shooting..." Greyed-out . . ?

Grazie
Rising Star

And NOT appearing. But not in all circumstances.

AUTO - Smiley Happy

HYBRID - Smiley Happy

P Mode - Smiley Sad

TV - Smiley Sad

AV - Smiley Sad

M - Smiley Sad

C1 (my own for Birding) - Smiley Happy

C2 (my own for Run n Gun) - Smiley Sad

Movie - Smiley Sad

Is there a set of Settings-circumstances that brings this about OR a Setting I've overlooked? And I've checked with the Menu and it is most certainly Greyed-Out on those Modes I've listed above.

Just to recap: My C1 Reviews immediately after Shooting. I most certainly welcome all input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Grazie
Rising Star

No ideas? I can only think that my Post, with more than a dozen views, has left, along with me, much scratching of heads.  Reluctantly I decided to go for the Nuclear Option. This didn't solve the “Why” or deliver a “How-To” rectification, but has given me back Review image after shooting.

I can only think that from time to time Settings do go sour and a cleanup is the best remedy. Interestingly, many Settings were kept. WiFi, C1 & C2 and a few others. And those that’ll be absent will force me to relearn - not a bad thing. 😏

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Grazie
Rising Star

No ideas? I can only think that my Post, with more than a dozen views, has left, along with me, much scratching of heads.  Reluctantly I decided to go for the Nuclear Option. This didn't solve the “Why” or deliver a “How-To” rectification, but has given me back Review image after shooting.

I can only think that from time to time Settings do go sour and a cleanup is the best remedy. Interestingly, many Settings were kept. WiFi, C1 & C2 and a few others. And those that’ll be absent will force me to relearn - not a bad thing. 😏

Announcements