cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batttery charger needed for 10-year-old Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS

christopher_arm
Apprentice

In my recent house move, I lost my battery charger. I've tried an otc "Universal" charger, but it doesn't accommodate my battery.  Canon service doesn't help at all - the camera is now "dead" to them. Does anyone have a suggestion or charger they no longer need, that will re-charge this battery (Canon NB-6L)? Otherwise, my camera is REALLY dead and becomes an expensive throw-away item.

3 REPLIES 3

normadel
Authority
Authority

You can find a ton of them on ebay. Just search for "Canon NB-6L charger".

Thank you...I'll try that.

amfoto1
Authority

Canon CB-2LY or CB-2LYE charger was originally supplied.

Might want to consider a 3rd party charger that comes in kit with some additional batteries. Unfortunately there are a lot of "mystery brands" of batteries and chargers on the market that might be questionable. But one that's got a good reputation is Wasabi and they offer a charger with two batteries for a very reasonable price.

1.JPG

There may be others like Watson, Pawa, Jupio, Smallrig and more... and some of the "mystery brands" might even be good.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif., USA
"Walk softly and carry a big lens."
GEAR: 5DII, 7DII (x2), 7D(x2), EOS M5, some other cameras, various lenses & accessories
FLICKR

[Commercial link removed per forum guidelines and replaced with screenshot to act as visual aid.]

Announcements