cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recent purchase canon pixma mg2920. My belkin router does not want to let printer online wi-fi.

awkaplan618
Apprentice

Recently upgraded printers to be able to print from mobile devices. However my belkin router ( N600 ) will not let the canon printer pixma mg2920 online. The router was originally setup on a laptop that is no longer operational. When i went on line to belkin it looks rather simple and straight forward except for the fact that they said i need to have "print zone ' installed on laptop. Attempting to find it has looped me around form one web page to another for the past hour. Not to mention all the false downloads, primed with backends.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Awkaplan618!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

The one I am using to connect is a laptop running windows vista. Only using it because of familiarity. The router is a Belkin N600. The printer is a canon PIXMA MG2920. I have connected several devices to the router peviously all without a hitch. I even pluged a USB cable into printer and router as well as an etherner cable to laptop. Still says it is offline. The main printer function works when connected directly to laptop via usb.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

This implies the software should be on the CD that came with the router:

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements