10-26-2015 08:03 AM
Please download and install the latest driver for your PIXMA iP7220:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer
2. Type PIXMA iP7220 in the "Enter Your Model Name" box and click GO.
3. On the Support page for your unit, click the 'Drivers & Software' link in the middle of the page.
4. Click on Drivers.
5. Click on the iP7200 series Printer Driver.
6. If you agree, please select the check box next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".
7. Click on the Download button.
8. When the Save As box comes up, close all windows.
9. Once the download is complete, open the Downloads folder.
10. Double click the [p86l-win-ip7200-1_01-ejs.exe] file. Files will extract.
Follow the prompts and the installation will complete.