cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post not showing

jlehman23
Apprentice

I posted a question about a TS9120 yesterday, and now my post appears to be gone. (As in search function doesn't find it, either.) This doesn't make me very optimistic about this community as a source of information.

Anyone know why this might have happened? Post was still up as of about 10pm PST last night.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Abel
Enthusiast

@jlehman23 wrote:

I posted a question about a TS9120 yesterday, and now my post appears to be gone. (As in search function doesn't find it, either.) This doesn't make me very optimistic about this community as a source of information.

Anyone know why this might have happened? Post was still up as of about 10pm PST last night.

Hi jlehman23!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your post was not removed; it was moved to the correct forum group, Multifunction printers, that way you can get a timely response from our community. HERE is the link to your original question. 

If your problem is time sensitive please give our printer technicians a call at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) from Monday - Friday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.

We hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Abel
Enthusiast

@jlehman23 wrote:

Hi jlehman23!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Your post was not removed; it was moved to the correct forum group, Multifunction printers, that way you can get a timely response from our community. HERE is the link to your original question. 

If your problem is time sensitive please give our printer technicians a call at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) from Monday - Friday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.

We hope this helps!

Thank you. Notice of the move would have been nice.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements