cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma 495

taji
Apprentice

paper feeds in about 2 inches then skews slightly to the right the printer sounds like it is printing 

but paper is not moving ..nothing stuck in printer  can any one help  pixma 495 

seem like the bottom of the paper right slightly gets kinked..see nothing  thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

ralatcanon
Contributor

My Canon Pixma MP495 was working well until the ink began to run out and the print got dim. I installed new print cartridges, black C-210XL 211XL Color. Now when I try to print I just get indecipherable error messages. Pressing the start black button, which normally would do a copy, now just gives alternating "E", "1", backwards "E" and the amber "color ink" light is winking. Do you have any idea what might be wrong?

I got an email saying: "

Hi ralatcanon,

shadow1 (New Contributor) posted a new reply in Printer/Multifunction Support on 06-04-2018 07:54 PM".

So where is it?

You could try sending shadow1 a private message to see if he had any helpful information for you.

And you'll likely get a better response by starting a new thread instead of adding your new request to an old post from 2014.

I see no way to start a new thread!

What's wrong with you guys?

Hi Ralatcanon,

To start a new topic, you'll find a red button marked "NEW MESSAGE" at the top of the forum, just above the listing of the all the existing topics. We hope this helps you out!

@Tiffany wrote:

Hi Ralatcanon,

To start a new topic, you'll find a red button marked "NEW MESSAGE" at the top of the forum, just above the listing of the all the existing topics. We hope this helps you out!

No! There is no "red button marked "NEW MESSAGE" at the top of the forum". What are you looking at?

Hi ralatcanon!

Once you are on the main forum page, found at http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Canon-Forum/ct-p/Canon_Forum, you will see a list of categories like "Camera," "Printer," and so on. Under the "Printer" heading, you will see additional headings like "Personal Printers" and "Office Printers." Once you click on one of those forums you will see a red "New Message" box in the top-left corner to allow you to post.

You will need the "Printer/Multifunction Support" for your PIXMA MP495. Here's a direct link:

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/bd-p/faxing

You should see the red NEW MESSAGE option in the top-left corner after clicking on the link above.

We hope this helps and look forward to your contributions!

Announcements