cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my mx850 finally died, now what?

offbyone
Apprentice

My trusty Pixma MX850 finally went the way of the B200 error.  Tried everything, no luck.

It is about time to move on anyhow.  It looks like the new pixma 850 replacement, the MX922 is a disaster riddled with problems.  So what do you recommend instead?  What is comprable to the 850 features and quality today?

I really loved my MX850.  It was so reliable and consistent for long.  It was quite fast and great color.  I liked the big bottom paper tray and the back one to easily print a different size.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

offbyone
Apprentice

No suggestions?

Hi Offbyone!

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Canon Forums! 

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance, so if you do require an answer quicker, we'd suggest calling during business hours, or emailing us 24/7.

To contact us, just CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email!  Also, make sure you share with us which operating system you are using.

Thanks!

I have tried all that Tiffany.  Canon said since this is out of warranty all they could do is provide a manufacturer discount on a 922, yet the discount was more than the amazon prices.  Additionally, the 922 is univerally seen as a disaster. 

If you would like to help suggest another printer?

Hi offbyone, thanks for writing back!  If you're interested in a new printer that has all the capabilities of your PIXMA MX850, and you're not interested in the PIXMA MX922, we'd suggest that you take a look at the PIXMA MX892 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One.  

The PIXMA MX892 delivers tremendous business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your business to the next level. you can print, copy and fax business documents when you need to and photos when you want to!  Click on the link below for more information on the PIXMA MX892.  We hope this helps!

http://bit.ly/Jff3C2

Announcements