cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my i70 was printing fine but making chugging noise. It squealed, stopped, yello blinks 3X

glenna
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

RCoppernoll
Apprentice
Check that the ink tanks are not jamming against the left side of the printer. When I used too much hot glue to seal the tanks they jammed and gave a chunking noise as they tried to pass to the left under an overhang.

Thank you.  I'll see.  Actually, they seem to be stuck on the rt. side, not moving even when open

Ramona
Authority

Hello glenna,

Since the print head is over to the far right and will not move, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the back, and leave it out for at least 10 minutes.  While the printer is off, please check inside of the paper feed areas and inside of the printer with a flashlight or other bright light to ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer.  Once this has been verified, please plug the printer back in and turn it back on.  If the ink tanks still do not move over, the printer will  unfortunately require servicing to resolve the problem.  Please click on the Contact Us link below to obtain your servicing options.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements