Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: my Printer did not come with all the cables required to connect to my computer

I only registered for this stupid community to say **bleep** YOU Canon. Why the **bleep** wouldn't you sell your printer with the required cables. **bleep** YOU. And **bleep** your product. Sleazy scammy way to do business. Why not just include the **bleep** cords? Include all the **bleep**ing materials that make the printer work! **bleep** you Canon.

New Contributor

Re: my Printer did not come with all the cables required to connect to my computer

**bleep** you Canon. Why not just include all of the required pieces to make the printer work when you buy it? This is so **bleep**ing stupid.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Shameful. I had to buy a quick replacement of my last Canon that lasted less than a year. I was in a hurry as I print nearly every day from my home office. I bought the least expensive option as it still stings that I spent so much on the last Canon failure. Now you are telling me I need to buy a cable that will COST MORE THAN THE PRINTER!?!

Done with Canon. I'm throwing away this POS and warning friends against the brand. News flash - no one has CDROMS anymore...how about you spend the pennies on a cord instead of a useless disc.