cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ix6820 Photo Borders Uneven

Tiggerrr2018
Contributor

Hi all...  when I print out an image the white borders around the print are uneven... wider on one side and bottom.  I am using this printer for the first time.  Its all set up to my desired specs.  The window on the left that shows the image in the printing frame has uneven borders as well.  Here is a screen shot below.  I wonder if this can be changed... I've looked everywhere in the settings.  Hope someone can help... and thanks in advance.

ix6800Printer.borders.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Tiggerrr2018,

If clearing the "Center" check-box and manually entering border dimensions does not resolve the issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. This way we can troubleshoot this issue in real time.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

Your screen shot shows a setting for Position and Size. Have you tried clearing the "Center" check-box and manually entering border dimensions for the Top and Left borders? You may have to fudge the measurements slightly to reposition the image in it's "frame".

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Tiggerrr2018,

If clearing the "Center" check-box and manually entering border dimensions does not resolve the issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. This way we can troubleshoot this issue in real time.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Gave them a call and a tech helped me to find the solution.. it was in the Photoshop settings...  never would have seen this without his help... again thanks for the number!

what was the photoshop setting you had to change?? i have this same issue?
Announcements