cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a driver for the l80 faxphone printer that will work with Vista home edition

RayBlack
Apprentice

Same as subject

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi RayBlack.

There is a driver available for the 32-bit version of Windows Vista, however, the L80 does not support printing on the 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.  You can download the driver by clicking on the link below:

FAXPHONE L80 - Drivers and Software

Click the drop-down arrow for [Drivers] and then select the fax printer driver.  Select "I Agree - Begin Download" to download the driver.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi RayBlack.

There is a driver available for the 32-bit version of Windows Vista, however, the L80 does not support printing on the 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.  You can download the driver by clicking on the link below:

FAXPHONE L80 - Drivers and Software

Click the drop-down arrow for [Drivers] and then select the fax printer driver.  Select "I Agree - Begin Download" to download the driver.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements