cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ink comes off.

JimMcDonald
Contributor

Have a Pixima 6320 printer, Canon ink, premium glossy photo paper (Epson) . Have noticed that the ink can be scratched off easily with a finger nail or any other object. Does it need to have some protective something applied to it? Definately not something you would want to give to someone!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Got some photo paper from Canon store..really a great deal as well..paid for 2 -250 blk xl and 1 251 xly and got 300 4 x 6 , & 70 8.5 x 11 free. Glad to report photos don't rub off. Color me happy!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi JimMcDonald,

As silly as it may sound, be sure that you are printing on the correct side of the paper.  I've loaded the paper incorrectly myself a few times!

When loading the photo paper in your PIXMA MG6320, place the printing surface face down in the tray.  As the paper feeds, it will make a 180 degree turn.  

Of course, we always recommend using genuine Canon photo paper with your printer for optimal image quality.  Our paper works in conjunction with the Canon inks installed in your printer to produce vibrant long lasting prints.

If this didn't work, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Paper loaded correctly...guess I'll get the Canon paper to see if that does the job. Thanks for your imput!

Jim

Got some photo paper from Canon store..really a great deal as well..paid for 2 -250 blk xl and 1 251 xly and got 300 4 x 6 , & 70 8.5 x 11 free. Glad to report photos don't rub off. Color me happy!!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements