cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP8750 printing blank pages

BowmanBlue
Apprentice

Hi everyone, I'm really hoping someone can help.

My printer has decided to print blank pages all of a sudden. It goes through the motions as if it is printing normally but the page comes out blank. I've tried a lot of different ways to fix it...

- Cleaned the printheads

- Tried it with a different computer

- Put new cartridges in

- Updated the drivers

- Tried to print different documents

I'm at a loss as to what to do. Has anyone else managed to fix this issue? I paid a lot for this printer and I'm not really in a position to replace it, but I'm worried that the repair cost will be just as much.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Dayna
Apprentice

Replace the ink cartridges and Toner:

Unclog the Printer-head:

Empty Cartridges:

Update printer driver:

Check the Documents you print:

Check the size of paper:

AlaskasWorld PET

ognesty
Apprentice

Hello,

If you try to print and the page is streaked, blank or colors are missing, try printing the Nozzle Check Pattern to confirm that the printer is operating correctly.If the Nozzle Check Pattern prints correctly, try printing from a different application. 

Announcements