cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP4300 no longer printing properly

neene
Apprentice

I am running iOS 10.11.3 El Capitan, my printer was working fine when all of a sudden it started skipping lines when printing text, images seem to print in full but are missing blacks.  I have done a cleaning (not a deep cleaning) which did not effect the test page print out. Please advise, thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi neene,

In addition to the cleaning, we recommend performing at least two deep cleanings on the printer to try and resolve the issue. We also recommend performing a print head alignment by following the steps located here.

Should you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to obtain your servicing options.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi neene,

In addition to the cleaning, we recommend performing at least two deep cleanings on the printer to try and resolve the issue. We also recommend performing a print head alignment by following the steps located here.

Should you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to obtain your servicing options.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements