cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP 1800 does not print all four pages

danielsp
Apprentice

In the print menu I clicked PRINT ALL PAGES but the printer only printed the first page.What did I do wrong? I had enough papers in the printer.

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi danielsp,

To assist further with printing to your iP1800 we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message withthe informtaion below, we will be able to provide trouble shooting steps.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What program are you printing from?
  3. When it does not print all of the pages, do you get any errors or does the alarm light start to flash?

Hi Hector thanks for responding.I am using Windows 10 Version 1909 Build 18363.476

I am printingt from Internet/Avast /Subscription

There were no errors or flashing alarm light 

Thank you.

Hi danielsp,

The IP 1800 is not supported on Windows 10. The last operating system that was supported was Windows 8.1. You can try downloading the Widows 8 driver by click HERE but please be advised, the driver was not tested in Windows 10 and I cant promise it will work.

If the Windows 8 driver does not work, you do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements