cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to setup a canon ip2600 printer without the cd?

Santana
Apprentice

how to setup a canon ip2600 printer without the cd?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

Thanks and have a great day!

windows 8

Ramona
Authority

Hi Santana,

The drivers for the PIXMA iP2600 can be downloaded from the Canon USA website.  The following link will take you to the initial download page for your PIXMA iP2600:

PIXMA iP2600 Drivers and Software page

Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:

1.  Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu is correct, and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select your operating system.

2.  Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "DRIVERS" section and click the printer driver file.  When you do, another page will appear giving details of the file you are about to download will appear.  

3.  Please scroll down on the Details page and agree to the terms of the disclaimer message to continue with the download process by clicking on the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button.  After clicking the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button, follow the instructions to download and install the driver.  The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded. 

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

hello, i just bought a canon pixma ip2600 from a friend. I would like to make it work with my hp windows 7 laptop. the only driver i could find was an add-on, not the original software/driver. i may be using the wrong words but i would like to install whatever i need to my computer to make them work together. can you please give me some information on how to do this?

thanks stephanie

Announcements