cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enlarging a copy

psovinski
Apprentice

I need the steps on enlarging a copy (example: from 100% to 125%) on a Canon printer MX430.  Can you help?

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi psovinski,

To enlarge or reduce a copy, please follow the steps below:

1.  In the copy mode, press the Menu button, then use the buttons to select Enlarge/Reduce, and press the OK button.

2.  Use the buttons to select the reduction/enlargement method, then press the OK button

When using the Preset Ratio option

Use the button to select a preset ratio to match the size of your original document and printing paper, then press the OK button. 

When using the Magnification option

Use the (-) (+) button or the Numeric buttons to specify the reduction or enlargement ratio (25 - 400%), then press the OK button.  You can press and hold the (-) (+) button to quickly advance through the ratios. 

When using the Fit-to-Page option

With Fit-to-Page, the machine automatically reduces or enlarges the image to fit the page size. Please note that the document size may not be detected correctly depending on the origina being copied; in this case, select the Preset ratio or Magnification option.  Please be sure to load the document on the platen glass when using the Fit-to-Page option.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The instructions (shown below by Canon) for Enlarging a Copy don't make much sense to me.  I have an MP 287 Canon Printer (purchased here in the Philippines in 2013) and, there isn't a "Menu Button".  How can I enlarge a photo of what I downloaded off the internet?

Thanks for your responses!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements