cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting new computer to mx452

Heidis
Apprentice

I recently got a new computer and need to connect it to my mx452 printer.  I lost my directions on how to set it up, please help.

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi Heidis!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thank you for your inquiry! 

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

windows 10 home

@Stephen wrote:

Hi Heidis!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thank you for your inquiry! 

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

windows 10 home

Hello.

Windows 10 drivers are available for download on our website.  Please visit the following link to download and install the drivers.

PIXMA MX452 Drivers & Downloads

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ajgj7409
Apprentice
I recently purchased a new computer I need to connect my canon mx452

hVYTOYS
Contributor

no problem.  it's easy\

first go to the canon website and download your drivers for your printer.  type canon mx452 support into your browser

one of the first few selections will say drivers and downloads.  go there

download the driver and then go to the downloads folder and run the download you just got.

as it installs it will tell you when to plug your printer into yoru computer.

your computer will recognize the printer and install it for you and set it as your default printer.

you're ready

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements