cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing paper size ip8750

uktechnophobe
Apprentice

hi all

i just got myself a ip8750 printer a couple of weeks ago and set it up at the second attempt. i ran a test print with a piece of the A4 paper that came with the printer, and loved the print quality.

last night i tried to print some A6 (10cm x 15cm) prints and it was a total disaster. it kept printing A4 size. i went into the printer setting on my pc and changed the paper size, then i clicked ok, but when i pressed print, it defaulted back to A4 ever time.

i eventually gave up.

i can only presume i am not doing something very obvious, but as my username say, technology is not my favourite pastime.

any help you can give me to be able to change paper size when i want to would be gratefully received.

very best

pc

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi uktechnophobe,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

thanks for your response patrick, but im in the uk, and canon support usa wont let me send my question.

i will see if they have uk support.

Announcements