10-08-2015 04:50 PM
I am using canon i80 bubblejet printer. I am using mac osx el capitan laptop. In the website of canon i80 drivers, it says mac automatically detects printer. But it didnt.
I did the following things:
1. System Preferences -> Printers and Scanners
2. canon i80 is not autodetected. so, I clicked '+'
3. In the 'default' list, I could see canon i80, kind usb
4. In 'Use', choose a driver I selected 'select software'
5. when I searched for 'canon i80', nothing comes.
Please guide me how to install driver.
Thanks in advance.