cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon cp1300 - frozen screen

LeylaB
Apprentice

Dear All,

I only used my printer once. When i turned it on again the screen is frozen. Only shows '' CANON'' .

I can not do anything.

do you know how to fix or reset it ?

Tcanon.jpghanks in Advance

Leyla

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Try turning it off and unplugging from the wall.  Wait about 5-10 min, reconnect and power on again.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi LeylaB,

If the printer will not move past the Canon screen, it could mean there is not enough power or there is something wrong with the printer itself. You can try unplugging the printer from the power and pressing the power button 10 times while the printer is unplugged. Once the power button has been pressed 10 times, you can plug the printer into a different outlet and then you can try turning it on again.

If the printer will still not get past the Canon screen, it would mean there is something going on with the printer's hardware. The printer has a one year warranty and you can click the link HERE to create a Canon account and see what service options you have.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements