cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I install my canon pixma MG 2220 on my computer which has microsoft office Word 2007

Faye
Apprentice

2 REPLIES 2

Julius
Rising Star

Hi Faye,

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, please let us know the version of Windows in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

JohnnyBob
Contributor

I doubt that Word 2007 would make any difference.

Are you really asking whether this printer is compatible with Word 2007? Someone who has Word 2007 would have to comment (I don't). I suspect it will work OK, except some of the print icons/commands in the Word 2007 toolbar might not function. I've found that to be true with various word processors. However it always works OK to select Print from the File dropdown menu, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-P.

Like Julius says, the version of windows might make a difference. Also you must have .NET 4 installed for some of the optional software to work. I had bad luck with the install CD on my Windows XP computer, and had to do it manually...

https://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/new-Canon-Pixma-MG2220-printer-install-problems-on...

Announcements