cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

b200 error message while printing

English68
Apprentice

Hi,

The other evening,  I was printing two sets of documents, the first consisted of 21 pages and the second of 17 pages.

When I went back to get what had been printed, I only found the first group printed out, the second hadn't been printed and a little Window had opened with an error code "b200". Despite cancelling the print job, turning off the computer, waiting etc and trying to reprint it, I always get this error code.

I have DONE the following : turned off the power and unplugged power cord and USB, Pressed down the power button while off, and other combinations of this (I've read that it is supposed to reset the printer). On opening the cover, the cartridges don't move to the centre like they should do. In fact there are NO lights for the cartridges at all. I can't even print a test page from either the Printer's Menu "TOOLS" or a word document.

I ahve also turned on the printer without the USB connected but.......nothing

The Windows 7 Trouble Shooter says that there are no problems and nothing shows in the "DEVICE MANAGER"

Is there a "FIX" for this or have I got to get a new one?

The printer is only attached to a computer when I need to print something.

This problem occured on the WINDOWS 7 LAPTOP.  I also have a desktop with XP PRO SP3

Just to add that the power lights and the alarm/out of paper light flash 10 times. Doing research, this error means that the front tray was moved during printing. However this is not the case as I wasn't there at the time. I don't even believe that this error would also turn off the cartridge lights as well!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements