cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do my color photos come out blotchy?

tribite4
Apprentice

I have the canon mg2100 series printer and i bought it to print photos and they come out looking horrible, blotchy and not fine at all.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi tribite4!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), the type and brand of photo paper you're using, as well as the photo editing/printing software you're using. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

I just bought a printer and printed out from my phone, they are horrible, runny and blotchy. I used the paper they gave with the printer. I am using Mac Os

Hello.

Make sure that the correct side of the paper is being used to print.  In most cases, only one side of photo paper is able to soak in ink properly.

If the issue persists, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements