12-01-2015 01:30 PM
Are Windows 10 drivers in the works for the Selphy CP910 or should I pack up the printer and return it to the store?
No current production model should be without drivers for the latest operating system. Its not like I had a choice to pick Win 7 or Win 10 when I bought my laptop.
12-03-2015 11:37 AM
For information regarding compatibility with computer systems, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
06-25-2018 11:54 AM
06-26-2018 09:40 AM
To download and install the Windows 10 driver for your SELPHY CP910 from Canon's web site, please follow these steps:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support
2. Type SELPHY CP910 in the "Enter a Model" box and click GO.
3. Click on Drivers & Downloads.
4. Click the Select button next to "CP910 Printer Driver V5.1".
5. Click the Download button.
6. If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
7. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
8. Double click [cp910-510-9l.zip]. Files will extract.
9. Double click the [cp910-510-9l.exe] file.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.