cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble printing from Flash Drive with Selphy CP910

lvnlife
Apprentice

I recently purchased a Selphy CP910.  Once I got it set up, I put pictures on a flashdrive from my computer inserted into the port  and they printed successfully.  When I loaded new images on the flash drive, and inserted it into the port,  it showed a busy symbol,  then stated that I should check to make sure there were images on the Flashdrive.  The images I put on the flashdrive were directly down loaded form my Nikon Camera onto my computer.  The same as the first batch I printed.  

I then tried a different flashdrive and I  got a Question mark.  I tapped the Magnified glass + as suggested in the manual and this locked up the Selphy and I had to do a hard shut down to turn it off. 

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

rpavich
Contributor
Quick Q: is your flash drive FAT formatted? (or something else)

Yes it is FAT formatted. 

No, it did not make a difference.  I did however try again after letting the machine sit for a week ( I was away) this time the pictures showed up on the screen and I was able to print them.  I am wondering if there is an issue with the thumbdrive port.  I will call Technical Service as was suggested. 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lvnlife,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements