cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sephy CP 1300

pukenga
Apprentice

Hi, every time I put my usb into the usb slot it comes up showing a question mark and then where there should be pictures it is showing just grey.  I have checked on my computer and the files are all jpg and I can print them via my computer.  I would like to also use the usb port for convenience and so that I can access the other printing options like the random shuffle option. HELP.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pukenga,

Images may not be displayed or printed correctly if they have been edited on a computer or if the long side exceeds 9600 pixels.

When printing directly from USB, the SELPHY CP1300 looks for EXIF information.  If the image has been edited on a comptuer, this information may not still be saved with the image, which causes it to appear as a "?" on the printer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrick.

I don't know as I have also attempted to use the usb for my camera. At this stage everything is being done via the computer just to print. None of the photos have been edited as far as I am aware.  It was a big buying point for me when looking at the Selphy that I could access all of the priniting options available so I could be a bit more creative rather than dashing down to my local store to have them printed in those sizes etc. Perhaps mine is faulty?

Announcements