cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy cp740 stuck on screen showing "Selphy p4x6/10x5"

carlos1984
Apprentice

Hi everyone I lost the paper cassette for my selphy cp740, but I am wondering if it is worth while buying a replacement if it is not goibng to work anyways. Currently if I turn it on , It turns on makes noise like loadin sound, and then "canon" shows up on scree, then changes to" Selphy p4x6/10x15" and it will not go past this screen, My question is , is my selphy doing this because I have not puting paper cassette ,or is there something wrong?

2 REPLIES 2

Devin
Enthusiast

Hi carlos1984!

It seems as though the SELPHY CP740 is functioning normally.  All you would need to do is replace the cartridge and then it should function as designed.  The cartridges are available through our Sales Department so I have provided instructions to contact them below.

Our Sales Department can be reached by calling 800-828-4040.  They are open Monday through Sunday from 8AM to 12AM EST (excluding holidays).  Be sure to choose the option to order accessories to ensure you get to the proper department.

I hope this helps!

livinghope89
Apprentice

Hey there, 

wondering if you got it fixed. I just opened mine from a few years ago and the screen is stuck on showing "Selphy p4x6/10x5". I tried to change the cartridge and no success. 

Please let me know! Thank you! 

Announcements