cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP720 and reading from SD XC card or USB stick

rpanne
Apprentice

Just got a (free!) Selphy CP720 printer, but the SD XC card from my camera didn't register with it (just got the question mark).  Tried putting in a plain old USB stick with photos on it, and that didn't work, either; the "Selphy" logo remains on the screen and no button push changes that.   I'm running Win 10 on my computer, so connecting it won't work.  Any suggestions on the best medium to use to access my pictures?  

Thanks,

Rick

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The CP720 is not compatible with SDXC memory cards.  This printer was produced over ten years ago when this format was not available.

The USB port on the printer is meant for use with a compatible Windows computer.  It cannot be used with USB thumb drives.

Please visit the following link for more information about the printer:

CP720 Support

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I followed the steps on the link below and the driver is working on my Windows 10 Home 1703 build 15063.608 Sept 17 2017.  I am still using it for my kids projects. 

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-non-compatible-printer-drivers-windows-10

Announcements