cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP1300 Paperjam

kwhite29
Apprentice

I replaced the paper tray but didn't realize when I put it down the printer was too close to a pillow, causing the paper to jam when going back into the printer from behind. I cleared the paper, and turned the printer on and.off as instructed. The paper jam message was still there. I turned it off again, unplugged everything, double checked there was nothing inside the printer (i can see straight through to the other side), and then turned it back on. The paper jam message is still there. What can I do to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you have removed the tray and checked / cleared jams or obstructions, the paper tray is probably not aligned properly.  Try removing and re-seating it.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kwhite29,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements