cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where's my answer?

Makeys4Forum
Contributor

Hi Crista,

Thanks for replying.  It's about a more recent question posted within the last few days and it's about a problem with CD/DVD printing.  Here's what I said in my post:-

I don't know why, but the CD/DVD print facility has stopped working properly. 

First I kept getting an error message that the print job could not continue because 'the inner cover is open'.  Of course it HAS to be open because the printable DVD is there on its tray waiting to print!  So what's gone wrong here?

Further to that, for some unknown reason, it finally entered the printer and started making the usual side to side ink movement and transferring noises.  BUT, it then remained inside and I had to access it from above and pull it out manually!

I've not had this problem before so can someone please help and advise me what to do?

I use an iMac (Version 10.8.5) desktop connected to the Canon printer via a USB cable.

Makeys4forum

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Makeys4Forum
Contributor

I got an email yesterday saying there's an answer to my recent question where on the forum page do I navigate to find it?

View solution in original post

Hi Makeys4Forum! 

It looks like there was an answer to your Which is the correct ink cartridge for Canon PIXMA iP7250 is it the one showing XL or the other one post HERE.

We hope this helps! 

PLEASE tell me what to put in the "Send To" box as I need to send a new meesage and nothing I enter is accepted.

thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Makeys4Forum
Contributor

I got an email yesterday saying there's an answer to my recent question where on the forum page do I navigate to find it?

Hi Makeys4Forum! 

It looks like there was an answer to your Which is the correct ink cartridge for Canon PIXMA iP7250 is it the one showing XL or the other one post HERE.

We hope this helps! 

PLEASE tell me what to put in the "Send To" box as I need to send a new meesage and nothing I enter is accepted.

thank you.

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region for your support needs.

I followed your link for users outside USA, in my case Europe, but it seemed to only be for the Main Canon website.

What I'd like to do is use the Community facility, so I don't have to use the "Send to" box.

Basically, how do European users get to post a new message?

I'm getting nowhere in trying to post a new message in the Community.

I now understand that I have to do it within the European/United Kingdom Community but I just can't find the Community for my UK location.

PLEASE anyone help me with this frustrating problem.

Thank you.

Announcements