cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Printing Red over every pic on photo paper

gesmith48
Contributor

I experience the same problem but now it happens on plain paper as well as photo paper.  I am so frustrated right now....Never experienced this before and I regularly print photos on High gloss photo paper.  What to do?  What to do?

13 REPLIES 13

gesmith48
Contributor
Did you get the copies of the ink test and sample of red photos?

I can view the examples of the nozzle check pattern and the alignment you sent and both look great.

At this point, please check that the current print settings match the paper loaded. You may want to select the driver to default then select the desired media type and print quality.  If confirming the print driver settings does not help, try printing using a different photo printing program.

If using another program does not work, please click HERE to view the sample image, save it then print it to determine if the trouble is related to the original being printed or the driver.

If the sample image also prints incorrectly then you may need to delete then re-install the driver onto your computer. Please respond with the operating system (ie. Windows Vista or OS X 10.2) used on your computer or Mac.

gesmith48
Contributor
Thanks George. I will give that a try and let you know.

gesmith48
Contributor
Windows Vista. Photo is red. May have to locate original printer software disk. Even when i print a document and there is sime other color in the document, lets say blue, that blue will also print red. It is not the photo software that seems to be rhe problem. Thanks George.
Announcements