Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Printing Two-Sided PIXMA iX6820

[ Edited ]

I am trying to make a 12-page saddle-stitch booklet in In-Design and I am at the Layout options for the printer. I am watching an online tutorial and their dialog box has 'double-sided' checked and I don't even have that option and the 'Two-Sided' options are greyed out Am I just not able to do this with this printer or is there something I can download to get it working? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. My printer says '6820' but the dialog box says '6800', so that is confusing, I saw no drivers for download for the 6820. Can I use the 6840 driver or no? I am on a MAC OS Sierra.Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 10.35.25 PM.png

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Printing Two-Sided PIXMA iX6820

if someone can help--i have this problem, too, with the same printer and macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi christealeaf,

What application are you printing from?

If you click on File and Print, in the Print window, do you see "Show Details"?  or "Hide Details"?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

How to print double side?

which trick is good for it?

Highlighted
New Contributor

it doesn't show me either...? the double sided option just isn't there as shown in the original post's photo