cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer driver?

Peewee
Apprentice

How do I know if I have installed the latest printer driver?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Peewee!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment and operating system you're using. Any other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue. Thanks and we look forward to hearing back from you!

I have a Canon Printer PIXMA MX410 which I installed on 7/27/2012.  About three weeks ago I started having problems with MS Office Word 2007.  I been told to check to see if made be the printer drive needs to be updated.  I see that there was an up date on 4/9/2013, don't know if I installed this update.  How would I check or should I just install it any way?  If I install it  & it has been already installed what harm would be done?

Julius
Rising Star

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, please let us know the version of Windows in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements