cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print whole page

Ghostmaster
Contributor

I use the Canon Pixma MX922  I want to print the page and include the pictures.  It just wants to print the text.  Done tried several things "print all" etc.  Still will not print the whole page.  I am sure this is a setting somewhere it use to print the whole page but there are three of us using the printer and I don't know what has been changed.

~
Printer: Canon Pixma MX922 WiFi
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Windows 7 Pro
Firefox 31.0
6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hi Ghostmaster!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet). It would also be helpful to know the software you're using to print your photos.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Any other info

I have Windows 7 Professional I use the latest driver for the printer Don't know where that info is located. My browser is Firefox also the latest version.  I am connected to the printer through WiFi

~
Windows 7 Pro
Firefox 31.0

What I actually want to do is print this page "http://oldwayspt.org/resources/heritage-pyramids/mediterranean-diet-pyramid/traditional-med-diet"   along with the images on that page.  But when I printed it only printed the text on this page and not the images.

~
Windows 7 Pro
Firefox 31.0

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ghostmaster,

Let's make sure that your PIXMA MX922 is working correctly:

1.  Make sure that the machine is turned on.

2.  Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder or the Cassette.

3.  Open the Paper Output Tray and then open the Output Tray Extension.

4.  To print the nozzle check pattern:

4-1.  Press the MENU button.

4-2.  Press the Setup button.

4-3.  Select Maintenance, then press the OK button.  The Maintenance screen is displayed.

4-4.  Select Print nozzle check pattern and then press the OK button.  The pattern print confirmation screen is displayed.

4-5.  Select Yes and then press the OK button.

The nozzle check pattern is printed and the pattern confirmation screens are displayed alternately.  Please compare your printout to the example that has been attached to the bottom of this post.

If they differ, perform a few cleanings.  Please perform the following steps to perform a Cleaning:

1.  Press the MENU button.

2.  Press the Setup button.

3.  Select Maintenance then press the OK button.

4.  Select Cleaning and press OK.

5.  Press OK to select Yes.

The cleaning will be performed.  After 2 or 3 cleanings, print another test page.

Does the test page print correctly?

MX922 Nozzle Test.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I tested it by printing an PDF file which had pictures a couple days ago.  I believe this is a setting that has been changed and the printer is working fine.   Room mates say they may of changed a setting but duh if they remember what.

~
Windows 7 Pro
Firefox 31.0

The test page turned out fine

~
Windows 7 Pro
Firefox 31.0
Announcements