cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power lamp/Alarm lamp blink 22 each, alternatively

kelli-roar
Apprentice

I bought a Pixma MG3522 recently and, I just set it up today. I am at a loss, the power light and alarm light are blinking 22 times each, for a total of 44 times.. I have turned off the printer, unplugged the printer, and turned it back on only to find this horrible orange light blinking again and again.. I have gotten to be a bit flustered as the only "support" that I have found says, "Power down and unplug if that doesn't work then contact the service center." Well, the servuce center is not open on Sunday. I am sincerely frustrated with this thing!

Is there anything I can do or should I just return it? Someone.. Anyone? Help me!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kelli-roar,

The error condition that you are experiencing with your PIXMA MG3520 is an indication that your PIXMA MG3520 may require service.  It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to provide you with your available service options..

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements