cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Card IP 7220

h2os
Contributor

I used to use upper cassette on my IP 7220 for post card printing.  Now I can't get printer to use it.  When I setup the printer, it shows upper cassette but eventually changes to lower cassette.  I can't use lower as card will not complete cycle, gets stuck in back.

Is there another setting I should be using?  I  use custom sze for the card size.

tks all

Bill

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ramona
Authority

Hi h2os,

If you try to print other items from the upper cassette tray of the printer, do they print successfully?  Also, what operating system is on your computer (verison of Windows or Mac OS X)?

Should you need more immediate assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

I use Windows 7.  The issue is I was able to do this type of printing a couple of months ago, just forgot to do adjust a setting I guess.  I will contact  help folks today.

tks again

bill w.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that the correct paper size has been specified before printing.  If the Letter paper size is still set for the printer, the unit will feed from the lower tray.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Contctd Canon support, all is well, tks again. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ramona
Authority

Hi h2os,

If you try to print other items from the upper cassette tray of the printer, do they print successfully?  Also, what operating system is on your computer (verison of Windows or Mac OS X)?

Should you need more immediate assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

I use Windows 7.  The issue is I was able to do this type of printing a couple of months ago, just forgot to do adjust a setting I guess.  I will contact  help folks today.

tks again

bill w.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that the correct paper size has been specified before printing.  If the Letter paper size is still set for the printer, the unit will feed from the lower tray.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Contctd Canon support, all is well, tks again. 

maggieshawn
Apprentice

i cant find my ip address for my canon pixma mx-492 printer and i need it in order to connect my printer to my cromebook will you please help me.

Announcements