cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ix6820 Didnt work straigh out of the box

stacy270
Apprentice

We have only had this printer since August.When we set it up it would not print.The ink carriage went back and forth alot and something sounded like it was spinning but the paper never grabbed and nothng printed/We unplugged it,replaced paper,ect.Nothing was working so we turned it off and left it/Later that day we turned it on,tried again and it worked.We almost just sent it back since it was brand new but I need a printer to print shipping lables/Fast forward to today and it is doing the same thing.I am SO frustrated.Tgis shouldnt be an issue with such a new printer.

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi stacy270,

Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).  

We look forward to hearing from you.

danabets
Apprentice

Our TR8520 had its first paper jam yesterday.  Took me forever to find the paper, cleared it fully, now the printer acts like it's printing but no ink gets on the paper.  It sounds like it's working, the heads travel, the paper feeds, but the sheets are blank.  Any ideas?  Yes, there's plenty of ink.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread - I thought I was posting a new message.  Little help?

Announcements