cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ip100 prints one great page, then get paper jam indicator, but no paper jam.

4explore
Apprentice

CLeaned cartridge heads.  I do have low ink, but prints 1st page fine.  then 2nd page runs thru blank. 

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to enter your product information and discover your support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

i'm using a macOS, high sierra 10.13.6

connecting with USB.

After one page prints, get the 3 blink orange indicator of paper jam 

Hi 4explore,

With the information provided, it appears the printer is reporting a paper jam after pulling the first page through. To troubleshoot this issue I recommend performing a visual inspection, two roller cleanings without paper, and one roller cleaning with paper.

When performing the visual inspection, unplug the printer from the power outlet of the printer. Uss a flashlight to inspect the rear tray and internal compartment for foreign objects/debris. If foreign objects/debris is found, slowly and carefully remove it from the unit. After performing the visual inspection, next perform the roller cleaning process. Click HERE for information on the roller cleaning process.

Announcements