cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iP2702 suts off right after I turn it on

RiveraF
Apprentice

Hi.

I have a Pixma iP2702 that I purchased some years ago. I got it out of storage and plugged both power & USB cables and after turning it on it goes thru the startup routine then stops and shuts off completly.

It won't turn on again unless I unplug and plug back the power cord. Then, same thing happens.

Drivers (for both macOS and Windows) are installed.

What could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi RiveraF

If the iP2702 is not powering on correctly, even after unplugging and draining the power, then it will need to be replaced.

If you're located in the U.S., I can offer you the Canon Upgrade Program. The Canon Upgrade Program provides a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.

If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002. You will need to have the printer's serial number for this call; the serial number may be found on the back of or inside the front of the printer. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

If you're located outside of the U.S., you may find your local branch of Canon using the map on the Canon Global website: http://global.canon/en/support/

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements