cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iP110 paper feeding problem

diapason2
Apprentice

Pixma iP110, SN AEWU99405.  This printer is about 2 years old and has been used very little. It developed a paper feeding problem overnight. The right-hand edge of a sheet seems to feed properly, but the left edge feeds either slower or not at all. Result, the paper is pulled through in sort of a diagonal fashion producing creases, wrinkles, smeared images and unusable pages. I see no visible obstructions. A random sheet may feed properly and then the problem returns. Comments welcome.

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi diapason2,

Please follow the steps on this page from the iP110's manual:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/iP110%20series/EN/UG/ug_trouble2700.html

If the paper still does not feed correctly, your PIXMA iP110 would require service.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

diapason2
Apprentice

No change after following instructions. All pages feed at a diagonal. They come out wrinkled and creased. Sometimes they jam the entire device. This printer has had very little use.

LisaJBerry
Apprentice

I am having the same issue and it has barely been used! 

I am not able to get anyone on the phone for support and I am livid. I paid alot for this prinyter and the support has been horrible!

subway7524
Apprentice

I have the same issue

Announcements