cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6360 Error message 1403 Type of print head is incorrect. Install correct print head.

TraceyMoss
Apprentice

Pixma MG6360 Error message 1403 Type of print head is incorrect. Install correct print head. Haven't changed thr print head. Just suddenly says this error message. Please help

6 REPLIES 6

mUg7160
Apprentice

Is it good to know that I'm not on my own with this problem?

No. It's a P.I.T.A.

My MG 7160 worked fine few days ago. 1403 message tonight,

Tried cleaning & turning off. Still same message.

This is my third Canon.

Serious consideration about not getting a 4th!

Nirmal
Apprentice
My printer is PIXMA MG5670

I want to buy the Print head for PIXMA MG5670
Can I have from any where

I'm having the same problem with my MG5522. I've had the printer for several years and this is the first time I have see this error. I don't even know what it means. Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Christine74
Apprentice

Getting message 1403 to instal correct print head but print head is one that was in it when we bought printer

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG6360 isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements