cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma IP8750 cannot load MP 101 matte paper

Rupert
Apprentice

I tried using a Canon mp 101 matte paper to print. First, the positioning mechanism in not able to load a single sheet and throws a no paper in tray error. I adjusted it manually for the printer to load. After that, the printer starts printing but the paper does not move. At the end, the printer throws a paper stuck error. Next time I pushed the paper with my hand and the printer is then able to propogate the paper further. And the quality of print was terrible. I think it is the problem of paper thickness but I also believe the printer can handle MP101 type. 

Normal, glossy and satin papers print fine.

Can someone shed some light on this

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi, Rupert!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Canon support has been very bery poor in my experience usually end up fing it myself on you tube

Announcements