cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma IP7220 feeding two sheets at a time

empblmmmsd
Apprentice

I have a Pixma iP7220 for a few years and it prints nice. I print a lot case inserts for DVD cases and lately it has been pulling paper(bottom tray) from underneath instead and printing on that instead of the case inserts. I have tried cleaning the paper rollers in maintenance option and the pad on the tray. Nothing seems to help. Should I replace the tray?

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi empblmmmsd,

The case inserts that you are printing on, what size are the sheets you are printing on?

Do you have a product number for the labels (so I can look them up) ?

Are you able to print on regular, letter sized paper?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This problem just started after many months of satisfactory printing.  Using Neato blu-ray inserts or avery 8962 dvd case inserts. 

Hello.

Make sure that the media type is set to Printable Disc in the printer settings.  If the media type is set to anything else, the cassette tray will be used.

If you continue to have difficulties, try printing the disc with our Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.  This program is available on our website at the following link:

PIXMA iP7220 Drivers & Downloads

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements