cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma IP110 printing blank pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the Pixma IP110 for over 4 years with minor issues. The other day, after printing 6 pages of text normally, the printer started printing blank pages. It acts like it is printing but nothing appears on the page. This happens no matter the file type that I am trying to print. I have tried all the cleaning options multiple times, replaced the ink cartridges a few times, and anything else that I can think of. Does anyone else have experience with this issue? Or suggestions of what else to try? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Darius
Whiz

Hi daleisey.

If the iP110 is producing blank pages, even after replacing the ink cartridges and performing cleanings and deep cleanings, then either the print head itself is no longer functioning, or the electronics that control the print head are no longer working right.

One option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program. The Canon Upgrade Program provides a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.  If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002. 

We still sell the iP110 and it is, at the time of this reply, in stock.  In the case that you no longer need such a mobile printer, the Canon Upgrade Program will also apply to other, similar PIXMA printers.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My printer will spit out one blank page then I get a printer error.. I changed ink and proformed a cleaning. Print test page will print fine but still will not print from any of my devices. 

Hi Steverup,

Do you own the PIXMA iP110?

What is the exact wording of the "printer error" that you get when you attempt to print?

When you get the error,  does the error light on the printer blink?  If so, how many times does it blink before there is a pause?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements