cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS202 printer

larnold787
Apprentice

Printer was working just fine then power cord accidently unplugged.  Now cannot get printer to print correctly. 

Have  tired off/on.  unplugged printer from computer.  

jPrinting looks as if it is missing half the print out.  not single ink jet lines but larger regular swatches of printing that is missing.  I tried to realign print heads.  

Now cannot see printer as choice of printers available.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

We only have the limited information you provided to go on.  We're not even sure what OS or device you are printing from.  My suggestion is start over. 

With the printer, connection and software installation.  If its installed now, but cannot be found, remove what you can "see" and begin the setup process again.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-single-function/ts...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi larnold787,

Please load letter sized plain paper in your PIXMA TS202.  Turn your printer on and then hold down the Resume button down and let go of it when the error light blinks 1 time.  A test page will print.

Does your test page match the example on this page?

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS200%20series/EN/UG/ug_m_01_03_c.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

larnold787
Apprentice
Windows 10 home edition on hp laptop-17 SEDOD6DP

How can I add image of what my printing looks like

Cleaning print heads, alignment of heads has not worked

Hi larnold787.

If you can take a picture of the printout, as with a camera or cell phone, you may upload that to your computer and then post it to the forums.

Since the TS202 is only capable of connection by USB and you are using a laptop, ensure the laptop is connected to external power and charging.  The signal strength on battery (DC electrical) power may cause the USB signal to be too low or unreliable, and most laptops save power by automatically disabling USB ports that have not actively been used/connected to in a while (such as a printer that has entered sleep/standby mode).

If you need to remove the printer and then reinstall it, the drivers are available, free of charge, on the TS202 Drivers & Downloads page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements