cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR150 Questions

macera1977
Apprentice

Hi my name is michael glad to meet you guys:)......I just purchased my cannon PIXMA TR150,extremely excited for this portable device.I have questions if anybody can help me? I am learning computers and i am very new with this stuff so bare with me.Is this device i got pretty good? It looks great so i needed your profesinoal insight please? whats the diffrence between a ink jet printer,laser printer and this one i just bought? and how my current starter combo printer fax,scan,printer scales? I currently own a surface pro 7, windows 10 GREAT COMPUTER,with my cannon PIXMA TR520 printer and its fine.I use this for documents,pictures,creating stuff with my child,like beutiful memories,child support court documents,taxes stuff like that.What do you guys think about my new device and can somebody explain to me exactly what it does and how great this is??Thanks guys and please be safe 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Your post is not very clear.

What printer are you looking for information on?

TR150?  There is no TR520, so maybe this is actually a TR7520?

TR150 Product page

TR7520 Manual

Difference between inkjet and laserjet.  One uses ink, one uses toner. 

Suggest you google for comparison information.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

sorry TR4520 is what i currently have,please tell me your opinion on the new Cannon PIXMA TR150? the portable one,super excited.thank you

and is ink better than toner? what do you prefer?

Announcements