cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not printing PBGK ink!!!!

Skipper
Contributor

Hi...My pixma 4200 printer is not printing my PGBK ink and I don't know why!  I have tried a brand new Canon cartridge, and three different new printheads, with no solution.  Is there some kind of software clich in the printer itself??  This is an old model printer but I bought it new on Ebay so it has been running only a couple of years untill this problem surfaced.  Until this point it was running great.  This is my 2nd 4200 printer because I liked it so much.  The other inks print great.  Thanks

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Skipper,

Please click HERE for the steps to perform a nozzle cleaning. After you perform the cleaning two times, try to print again. If the printer is still not printing Black ink, it will need to be replaced because the printer was retired in 2011 and service is no longer available.

You do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8 AM to midnight EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Announcements