Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

No Pages found when printing wirelessly

Since I have downloaded Apples new Maverick OS, anytime I try to print wirelessly I get the reply printing job paused, no pages found. I was able to print easily with the same macbook and same printer before the OS upgrade but cannot now. What do I need to do to remedy this issue? 

Re: No Pages found when printing wirelessly

[ Edited ]

Hi RobbG!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Thanks!

New Contributor

Sorry, I am using the MG5320 all in one.

New Contributor

Any help here? Really need to get this addressed so I can work from my macbook and print while in another part of the building.

Product Expert

Hi RobbG,

After upgrading to Mavericks, I recommend removing the installed printer and reinstalling it with the updated drivers from our website.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Tried that and it still didnt work. will try again next week.