cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My second Canon MG5250 in 4 years is also displaying UO52 rendering them both useless, Why?

tony47
Apprentice

My second Canon MG5250 in 4 years is also displaying UO52 wrong print head installed after working perfectly for 18 months, why is this after it printed one sheet of paper ok then displayed the UO52 code have changed all cartridges and gone through various head cleaning methods (manually) with water as advised as nothing works on the printer programme it is non accessible, have tried turning off/on etc closing print bay during cartridge install nothing works, have been advised to try Epsom workforce as unhappy that I have had two of your printers now go bust on me both with really little Family use which is unnacceptible, can you please advise and I am not prepared to purchase a new print head as I am certain from the info gleaned on Community USA  Canon site "call to arms" that this is an inherrent fault accross you entire printer range and is very suspect to happen after such a short time of use, I await your response and advice as to my way forward with your company to resolve this matter satisfactorily.

Sincerely A,Eatherton

[Mod Note: Email address removed per forum guidelines]

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements